What makes Leverage the right place for you? When you join Leverage, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps organizations work smarter not harder. We’re an ambitious start-up achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions through operational excellence using business insights and technology. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training, and growth opportunities. If you like working with curious, passionate, and effective teams, Leverage is the place for you.
The Efficiency Consultant is responsible for ensuring that Leverage’s clients achieve their business objectives in the context and scope of their engagements. S/he will work across functions and teams to ensure alignment of priorities and goals, drive results and foster a culture and environment to achieve excellence and innovation. For this role we are looking for candidates with 4+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: 1) Efficiency Consulting, 2) Workload or Workflow Optimization, 3) Operations. Proficiency in Asana, Google Workspace, Slack,
HubSpot, Microsoft Teams, Microsoft 365, Process Street, and other Cloud-Based Tools required.
In this role, as an Efficiency Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare for and lead or co-lead Client engagement meetings, training, and strategy sessions
- Lead or co-lead Efficiency Roadmap, Implementation and/or Asana consulting engagements
- Contribute to content, agendas, and presentation decks for Client engagements
- Respond quickly to support requests by Clients and team members
- Consult with and make recommendations to clients about how to achieve their business objectives in the context and scope of their engagements
- Represent Leverage in a positive, professional manner at all times
- Participate in internal project status meetings
- Maintain accurate project updates, task details, comments, etc. in Asana projects
- Gain subject matter expertise sufficient to command respect and be able to train clients and Leverage team members on various tools, processes, and best practices
- Achieve Inbox Zero in all Leverage tools daily
- Participate in pre-sales Client discovery meetings as needed
- Contribute to custom Client SOW creation as needed
- Provide pricing for client licensing as needed during engagements
- Grade Leverage Academy submissions as needed
- Stay up-to-date on enhancements/changes to our preferred tools (Google Workspace, Asana, Slack, HubSpot, etc.) as well as the Microsoft family of tools including attending webinars/training
- Regularly test new efficiency tools to be able to speak intelligently about their positives/negatives with clients
- Look for opportunities for upsells and ways to continue with clients in new engagements
- Provide timely Enterprise Support for enterprise clients and/or Asana Mastery Program
- Manage a portfolio of client projects to achieve revenue contribution targets
- Other responsibilities to be assigned as needed
Behaviors required for success in this role include:
- Be prompt and professional in client communications, and on time (early) to meetings
- Be relentless in finding 'better' ways to get work done - both your own work at Leverage and the work of our clients
- Be comfortable and effective working in a fully remote environment, including:
- Strong internet, working computer, phone, webcam, and audio
- Results only - able to work independently with little supervision
- Be an expert at finding the problem
- Be curiously engaged and interested in client problems
- Be courageous and empathetic in addressing problems and blockers for clients of all size
- Lead by example by implementing best practices in all Leverage tools
- Give dynamic trainings, not static corporate presentations, reading and adjusting to the needs of your audience, adopting the appropriate tone and approach
- Bring enthusiasm and energy to each training
- Continual self-development/improvement
You Are Aligned with our Core Values:
- We believe in words and actions that demonstrate **E.A.S.E**:
- Efficiency means we challenge the status quo to reinvent the way work gets done. We aspire to "do things right", using time and technology in smart, lean, and innovative ways. You know WHEN and HOW to use the core tech-stack we use to collaborate. We optimize for the team (not individual productivity).
This means we optimize for the speed of retrieval of information (not the speed of transfer).
- Agility is the quality or state of being agile. As a team, we prepare to handle any situation. We are resilient and able to pivot easily. We assume that the way we currently do things is suboptimal and we are always open to change/better ways of doing things.
- Simplicity is key in so much of what we do. We make complicated things simple and communicate with clarity. Effectiveness We unlock potential for ourselves and our clients by finding the best way to achieve any desired result, by being resourceful and utilizing all available resources including best practices to solve problems.
In addition to a fast-paced and fun learning environment with amazing opportunities to grow, Leverage Team Members enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart, and driven as you are.
- Unlimited vacation day policy
- Remote work - work from anywhere!
- Competitive compensation