Location: Remote (must be able to work Eastern Time Zone hours)
Time: Part time to start with full-time an option
Our Event and Community Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining our membership and mastermind communities -- both online and offline -- and public perception. The job requires engaging audiences on a variety of outlets including online forums, social media platforms, membership platforms, in-person groups, and more to reach all members where they are. Our ECM will also be responsible for performing tasks such as finding and booking venues, liaising with clients and suppliers, handling logistics, managing budgets and invoicing, organizing accreditation, managing risk and presenting post-event reports.
- Develop a content plan for membership and mastermind programs
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Create engaging content for community platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Engage with the online community and respond to comments and requests
- Respond to customers support questions in a timely manner
- Onboarding and offboarding clients and community members
- Setting up and conducting information calls with members and clients
- Monitor, track and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and manage virtual and in person events, workshops and meetup dinners
- Liaising and negotiating with event vendors
- Handling event logistics
- Updating senior management
- Developing event feedback surveys.
- Handling post-event reports.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives
- Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Experience with Slack, Google Suite, WhatsApp, Asana and Hubspot
- Ability to interpret website traffic
- Knowledge of online marketing
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- 2+ Years experience in online Marketing, Events or relevant field